How to Identify a Leak
The fastest and most effective way to look for leaks is to do a whole home check.
- Check your water meter, and record the reading
- Shut off all water valves, inside and outside
- Don’t use any water for 10-15 minutes
- Check the water meter reading again
- If the reading on the meter spiked, you probably have a leak, and will have to call a Green Apple Plumbing & Mechanical NJ plumber.
- Green Apple are the experts you can trust. We have been serving the NJ area for years with professionalism & expertise. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of your HVAC or plumbing needs call toll-free @888-315-5564