Homeowners are responsible for maintaining the septic system. Consistent care and attention of your septic system are essential to preventing system failure.
How do you know if your system is failing?
- Toilets are slow to flush.
- Water backs up into sinks, toilets, bathtubs, and laundry machines.
- Gurgling sounds are heard when running water or flushing toilets.
- The grass is a deeper green color over the septic system area.
- Patches of unusual puddles and sogginess.
- Depressions forming in the soil.
- Unpleasant smell in or around the house.
- If you notice any of these septic system warning signs be sure to call Green Apple Plumbing & Mechanical toll-free at 888-315-5564
- Green Apple Plumbing & Mechanical NJ are the experts you can trust. We have been serving the NJ area for years with professionalism and expertise. Customer service and care are always our number one priority.