Or Call 201-300-5554
In The Know
UP TO THE MINUTE NEWS
Spring is a great time to get the air conditioner inspected. Getting your air conditioner ready before you need it is important. You might want to schedule your HVAC maintenance during the transitional springtime. This way you are ready to flip on the air conditioner when the temperatures get warmer. If you are not sure when maintenance should be done to the HVAC system.
Replace Any Worn Parts
Parts wear out, no matter how durable modern HVAC systems are designed to be. If it’s been a while since your last maintenance appointment, call us. Spring is a great time to make that call. We can check the parts and components of your HVAC system. If there are any that have worn out, they will be replaced.
Annual HVAC maintenance is a must to keep your system running at peak efficiency. Scheduling spring maintenance ensures your system is properly lubricated and clean. This is essential after the long winter months. Regular maintenance also prevents breakdowns and avoids costly replacements, which is something you don’t want to have to deal with in the heat of summer.
Clean Your home
Our homes tend to get stuffy in the winter. Spring is a great time for opening the windows and letting in the fresh air. A good spring cleaning takes care of clogged air filters, dust buildup, and other issues preventing your family from enjoying the best indoor air quality possible.
One of the best benefits of scheduling your HVAC tuneup in the spring is that you probably won’t have to wait long for an appointment. Emergency calls are much more common during summer and winter when people need cooling and heating the most. But with a spring appointment, you can beat the rush of inspections. Schedule your tune-up with us today. By having the parts looked at now, you can save time, money, and stress in the long run.
Green Apple Plumbing & Mechanical NJ are the experts you can trust. We have been serving the NJ area for years with professionalism and expertise. Customer service and care are always our number one priority. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of your HVAC or plumbing needs call toll-free @888-315-5564Read More
- Seal air leaks around doors and windows. Some people think that it’s only important to seal windows and doors during the winter months, but that’s not true! Air leaks will waste money all year long. During the cooling season, they allow cool air from your air conditioner to seep outside and warm air from outside to seep indoors. By sealing up your doors and windows with caulk and weatherstripping, you can keep your home more comfortable, lower your cooling bills and help your family’s allergy symptoms.
- Perform spring cleaning. Spring cleaning is great because it allows you to declutter your home and make everything look fresh and new. It’s also a good way to improve your home’s air quality at the source because you can remove dirt and dust from around your home that would otherwise get caught up in your home’s airflow and clog up your filter (or even worse, build upon your cooling system).
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of your HVAC or plumbing needs call toll-free at 888-315-5564
- Green Apple Plumbing & Mechanical NJ are the experts you can trust. We have been serving the NJ area for years with professionalism and expertise. Customer service and care are always our number one priority.
What Not to Put in a Garbage Disposal
Some foods don’t grind up easily, so avoid putting the following items in your garbage disposal:
- Grease or oil can solidify inside a garbage disposal and cause clogs in the drain pipe.
- Potato peels contain starch which can cling to the sides of the disposal, making it difficult to flush out into the drain pipe.
- Glass, plastic, metal, or paper can jam or dull the blades of a garbage disposal.
- Big bones, seeds, or pits can also dull the blades, jam the disposal, or become lodged in the drain pipe.
- Egg shells can stick to the pipes and having enough of them in there could result in a clog.
- Expandable foods, such as pasta and rice, also contain starch which can cling to the disposal. In addition, water can cause them to expand in the disposal and cause a clog.
Following these tips can keep your disposal clean and fully functional. If you do run into problems with your garbage disposal, turn the power off at the circuit breaker before attempting to remove a clog or jam, or call a qualified Green Apple Plumbing & Mechanical NJ plumber to handle the repairs for you.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of your HVAC or plumbing needs call toll-free @ 888-315-5564Read More
Green Apple Mechanical is a Family owned and operated company, with the environment in mind, we are your one-stop shop for plumbing services
It all starts with a personal touch, immediate availability, taking the stress away from you.
Our years of experience take you beyond problem-solving and into avoiding future problems altogether by educating you about how better you can maintain your equipment, prepare for the changing seasons and how best to handle machines during off seasons.
Fixing Plumbing disasters in New Jersey for years!!
We’ve been rescuing New Jerseians from some messy plumbing nightmares for years. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, rain or shine, snow or heat wave, holidays or weekdays – we are here to assist you whenever you need help, we know machines tend to break at the worst possible time, Thanksgiving – we’ve been there, middle of a snowstorm – that’s the time the boiler loves to break down, we’ve dealt with that too, a 5 day heat scorcher, AC gives up life – we know and we have been there to cool back your home and family.
We provide instant relief when it hurts the most, our phone operators take service order at any time and connect you with one of our team members who know how to calm you down with a perfect solution you will not have to wait long for to come.
We’ve been taking service calls in northern and central New Jersey for years, we know the terrain, weather-related problem, style of home structures, we know the weak spots, the equipment and therefore can provide the fastest solution to the problem. Our summers are extremely hot and humid, our winter can be brutal and your home needs to weather it all. Our next job after the fix is alert you about year-round maintenance.
Special Online Offers
Our Customer Stories
Very happy with their service. Very professional and provides very helpful tips. They worked on my central AC
A stressful night became worry free as soon as Amro came to our house. He was very professional and knowledgeable in what needed to be done. He changed our sump pump quickly and efficiently. We were very pleased with his work!! Great job!!
Dean saved me from buying a new one... Its been a year since and it survived another winter. heating problem